GNC Mega Men® Heart
1000 in stock
2X More D-3
Clinically Studied Multivitamin
- With 1,600 IU of vitamin D-3
- Lowers LDL (bad) cholesterol with phytosterols
- Promotes healthy blood pressure levels
- Supports normal, healthy blood vessel function
Frank J. Costa, M.D., an acclaimed urological surgeon and men’s health expert, is part of the GNC Medical Advisory Board.One of “America’s Top Physicians,” Dr. Costa lectures nationally and internationally on men’s health topics. Dr. Costa is regularly featured in television, radio and newspaper interviews and has published articles in both professional journals and popular magazines.“Heart health is a big concern for many men, and protecting your heart is one of the best things you can do to live well. I recommend Mega Men® Heart because it provides a full range of vitamins and minerals, plus phytosterols to help lower cholesterol.”
MEGA MEN® HEART
- Features phytosterols that lower LDL (bad) cholesterol. These natural compounds found in fruits, vegetables and whole grain products work by blocking cholesterol absorption. Scientific research shows that a minimum of 400 mg per serving of free phytosterols taken twice a day with meals for a daily total of at least 800 mg, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart diease. Each serving of Mega Men® Heart supplies 800 mg of phytosterols.
- Supplies Heart Protection Blend with L-arginie, L-carnitine, policosanol and CoQ-10 to support a healthy heart and maintain blood vessel tone.
- Includes B-vitamins that play a vital role in the maintenance of normal homocysteine levels. Homocysteine levels are a recognized marker for cardiovascular health.
- Contains calcium and folic acid which may help maintain healthy blood pressure already within normal range. Also supplies lycopene to support cardiovascular health.
Advanced Nutritional Support
- Combines a B-vitamin complex that is essential for carbohydrate metabolism and energy production with key minerals such as copper which is involved in the production of cellular energy and chromium that plays an important role in normal glucose utilization.
- Includes 1,6000 IU of vitamin D-3. Emerging research suggests that adequate daily vitamin D intake may play a role in supporting colon and immune health.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.